Assistant Property Manager, Ballston Park
Arlington, VA, USA Req #542
Thursday, March 9, 2023
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are seeking an experienced and motivated property management professional to join our team at one of our apartment communities in Arlington, VA. As the Assistant Property Manager, you will assist in achieving the operational and financial goals of the property.
What the Assistant Property Manager will be doing:
• Assisting the Property Manager with the daily operations of the property which may include direct oversight of the leasing and marketing efforts.
• Assisting with achieving leasing benchmarks and property goals.
• Handling prospect and resident relations.
• Preparing property invoices, assisting in rent receivables, managing delinquencies, and performing property inspections.
• Assisting in the development of operating budgets, business plans and mandatory property reports.
• Assisting and attending resident functions.
• Insuring prospective and current residents’ compliance with the affordable housing requirements.
• Delivering outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents and visitors.
What the Assistant Property Manager will need to succeed:
• Prior residential leasing or sales and customer relations experience required.
• LIHTC/Affordable housing knowledge preferred, college degree a plus.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve staff and resident issues and be objective in handing various situations.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, and Vietnamese a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel. Basic mathematical skills required.
• Experience working in social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
What we offer our Assistant Property Managers (upon eligibility):
• Pay range: $48,000 - $50,000, plus potential commission
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Arlington, VA, USA