Construction Administrative Assistant, Corporate
Arlington, VA, USA Req #540
Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to our Contractors corporate office team. As the Construction Administrative Assistant, you will support the business at large and strive to help improve workplace communication and efficiency.
What the Construction Administrative Assistant will be doing:
• Assist Contractors corporate office team with any communication and/or organizational needs such as coordinating meetings to include conference room reservations or set- up via Teams, ordering and coordinating delivery of food, and managing invites to meetings.
• Coordinate all training (i.e., CPR, OSHA, etc.) and other events including arrangements for facilitators and attendance of participants as well as follow-up for required certifications of employees.
• Maintain and update safety reports to include receiving contracts from third party companies and ensuring cohesiveness with previous agreement, completing required information, and coordinating with HR for OSHA reporting and compliance.
• Assist with collecting, reviewing and authorizing Dayforce timesheets for PCLLC employees as designated. Enter time in Dayforce for President of PCLLC, VP of PM, VP of Operations, and the Contracts Manager. Coordinate and set-up cost codes for payroll allocations. Review PTO balances and provide information to supervisors of negative balances.
• Coordinate user management of construction specific IT platforms
• Prepare expense reports electronically; collect receipts and submit for approval and processing, coordinate with Project Managers to allocate costs to cost codes.
• Assist CFO with processing monthly applications for payment including routing requisitions with all back-up for signature by architect and owner, notarizing lien waiver(s).
• Organize and maintain completed project documentation including periodical review and cleaning of storage space to eliminate projects.
What the Construction Administrative Assistant will need to succeed:
• High School Diploma. College Degree a plus.
• 1-3 years general administrative office experience, preferably in the construction industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Experience in payroll platforms, Procore, and DocuSign.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to establish priorities, objectives, and deadlines with minimal supervision.
What we offer our Construction Administrative Assistants:
• Pay range: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Arlington, VA, USA