Senior Leasing Professional, Meridian Courthouse
Arlington, VA, USA Req #509
Monday, November 14, 2022
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are seeking a Senior Leasing Professional to lease apartments, complete leasing paperwork, finalize move-in preparations, and handle prospect and resident questions all while providing timely and remarkable customer service at one of our luxury apartment community in Arlington, VA.
What the Senior Leasing Professional will be doing:
• Achieving leasing goals by overseeing leasing and marketing functions as well as conducting tours of the community, handling marketing functions and completing related administrative duties and reports.
• Providing outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents and visitors.
• Assisting with resident relations, office administrative duties, and property management tasks.
• Work schedule includes weekends in addition to occasional early mornings or evenings for resident and marketing events.
What the Senior Leasing Professional will need to succeed:
• Minimum 2 years residential leasing and customer service experience.
• Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to problem solve in a variety of situations.
• Strong organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task.
• Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience in industry.
We offer our Senior Leasing Professionals:
• Pay range: $20 - $22 per hour.
• Leasing commissions tiered on leasing performance.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Arlington, VA, USA