Property Manager, The Madison
Arlington, VA, USA Req #494
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are looking for the right candidate to join the management team at our luxury mid-rise apartment community in Northern VA. You will gain invaluable business, sales, and customer service experience and the opportunity to grow and advance in the Paradigm organization.
What the Property Manager will be doing:
• Achieving leasing, resident retention and customer service goals by overseeing leasing and marketing functions and handling resident relations.
• Managing financial aspects of the property, including handling the accounting process, completing financial and business reports, and preparing the annual budget and business plan for three separate properties.
• Overseeing maintenance department to insure property is run effectively and efficiently and is maintained in first-class condition.
• Securing vendor contracts and completing projects in a timely manner and within budget.
• Supervising property staff, including hiring, training, scheduling and employee relations.
• Ensuring compliance with overall company policies and procedures, including affordable housing compliance, employment and maintenance of the property budget.
• Work schedule may include occasional evenings for leasing and marketing events and task completion.
What the Property Manager will need to succeed:
• 5+ years of experience as a property manager.
• Experience with property management software, sales and marketing techniques and knowledge of social media platforms.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills as well as the ability to problem solve.
• Strong mathematical skills to complete financial, accounting and lease processes.
• Good organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
• College degree preferred; property management certification preferred.
• Proficiency with Entrata accounting a plus.
• Experience with Section 8/Low Income Housing Tax Credit Programs a plus.
We offer our Property Managers:
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Arlington, VA, USA