Arlington, VA, USA Req #477
Thursday, August 18, 2022
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
Are you a rising junior or senior interested in a career in the real estate industry? Paradigm knows multi-family real estate development, construction, and property management – it’s our business. From project conception through construction, leasing, and ongoing management, Paradigm’s mission is to deliver maximum value and return on investment for our residents and stakeholders.
We are looking for interns to join our property management, construction, or accounting and finance service teams. Our interns will develop a variety of skills and obtain meaningful job experience at one of our many locations in the greater Metro area. This is a great opportunity for undergraduate students to gain valuable skills in the real estate industry.
Our interns will have a multitude of learning opportunities within one of our service departments, which will likely include one or more of the following:
• Gaining valuable experience leasing apartments at one of our Metro accessible communities, to include handling prospect inquiries, touring prospects effectively, and closing the sale.
• Delivering exceptional customer service to community residents and prospective residents.
• Learning how to research and create property relevant Social Media posts and create and participate in the development of apartment video tours and creation of video content.
• Assisting the Property Management team with the management of the property.
• Learning meaningful project management and field experience on a commercial multi-family construction project.
• Working with the construction project management team on project submittals, managing the RFI process, and reviewing scopes of work.
• Assisting with the coordination of the various trades on a multi-family construction jobsite.
• Work as part of the accounting or finance team on day-to-day accounting functions such as vendor management, file audits, accounts payable, and other special projects.
• Assisting the insurance and tax teams with audit reviews, compliance monitoring and the tax appeal process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent sales or customer service-related experienced.
• Strong math skills and/or accounting skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Desire to pursue a career in the real estate industry
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Arlington, VA, USA