Client Engagement Manager
Company Overview and Culture
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on creating value from data for driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 40,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents. For information, visit www.exlservice.com.
For the past 20 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach to helping its clients solve business challenges such as digital transformation, improving customer experience, streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to become compliant more quickly with new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, creating new channels for growth and better adapting to change. The business operates within four business units: Insurance, Health, Analytics, and Emerging businesses.
EXL Analytics is looking for a Client Engagement Manager to join the team.
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be the primary point of contact for various client engagement activities.
The individual will work closely with Business leads to formulate and execute the strategy for year-round engagement events.
Employee will help to coordinate various events such as webinars, sports events, lunch/dinner, client gifting etc.
Employee will be involved in creating the necessary promotions for events and coordinate with various stakeholders to prioritize invites, and facilitate various arrangements such as food, entertainment etc.
We are looking for a professional with
- Proven experience in organizing corporate events
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept in social situations for on ground execution
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Collaborate with leads/internal stakeholders to identify key contacts
- Build, maintain and track the invite list
- Organizing facilities and details such as catering, entertainment, transportation, location etc.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients, managing logistics
- Develop promotional material and coordinate with marketing to promote the event
- Presenting post-event reports.
- On ground execution of event and SPOC for inbound communication
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
What we offer:
· EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
· You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
· Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
· We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
· Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Base Salary Range Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of the EXL salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location and experience. The base salary range listed is just one component of EXL's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits
Base Salary Range Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of the EXL base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location and experience. The base salary range listed is just one component of EXL's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, as well as a Paid Time Off policy, and many region specific benefits.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Job Start Date Thursday, January 26, 2023
- New York, NY, USA