Database Admin (6pm - 2am EDT)
Mexico ● United States ● Virtual Req #13791
Thursday, October 20, 2022
Shift Timing: 6:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
* Note: 4 Hours Shift for 5 days: 20 hours / Week & Sunday is a working day
- Maintains database management systems in database modelling, schema design, implementation, maintenance and administration in a cloud platform environment
- Development, maintenance and testing of Microsoft SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS & Visual Studio solutions
- Extensive data quality and data migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
- Under limited supervision, maintains and monitors database utilities, the relationships between the database users and applications, uses query languages in order to support clients.
- Data migration/data management experience with end-to-end implementation
- Manage capture of source/target mappings and transformations based on project requirements
- Under limited supervision, maintains database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery and backup procedures.
- Under limited supervision, analyzes, designs, creates and implements databases, including logical and physical databases, schemas, access methods, validation checks
- Strong skills of SQL transactional replications.
- Monitoring/Trouble-shooting SSIS package errors via the Visual Studio Data tool.
- Monitoring scheduled SQL agent jobs
- Proficiency-level of T-SQL (Store Procedures, Triggers, Functions)
- Trouble-shooting database locks and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of both AWS and Azure Clouds.
- Hands-on data migration experience.
- Data modelling and schema management (DML, DDLs) for columnar and relational databases
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in computer science/engineering or related areas
- Proficient in Microsoft® SQL preferred: SQL query skills, comprehensive understanding of SQL Table structure and an understanding of relational databases
- Have Microsoft or other professional DBA certification
- Have strong working knowledge in AWS and/or Azure environment
- Pay Type Hourly
- United States