Sales Lead - Alaska SeaLife Center
Does the wonder of Marine Life appeal to your interests, and do you want to work for an amazing experiential retail company that puts its Team, Partners, Guests & Planet first?
We are passionate about adding value to the ultimate experience our guests enjoy while shopping at the most renowned cultural, experiential, and entertainment destinations across the United States.
Be a part of this fascinating “must-see” cultural destination located on the shores of Resurrection Bay in Seward – where visitors explore the magic and discoveries that Alaska’s premier public aquarium brings to life.
Imagine yourself helping our guests create memorable experiences…Now imagine yourself in a fun and rewarding Seasonal Sales Lead role at our Alaska SeaLife Gift Shop!
Our people make us pretty great! Our friendly and enthusiastic team help create fun and surprise as they interact with guests to deliver the ultimate guest experience.
As SALES LEAD (Part-Time Seasonal), you will:
- Provide exceptional guest service as you support the store management team in day-to-day operations
- Ensure that our guests have the best shopping experience ever
- Engage with guests and create an entertaining, fun, exciting and memorable experience
Position Preferences / Requirements:
- Prior retail keyholder, retail supervisory, cash-handling, and customer service experience
- Strong merchandising skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, weekends, early evenings and holidays
- Naturally enjoy interacting with people of all ages
- Able to proactively intercept, engage, and demonstrate product to customers in a positive, welcoming and outgoing manner, and able to effectively communicate product features
- Welcoming, positive, engaging and friendly towards our guests, team members, and venue staff
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Sales Lead is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The Sales Lead must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
BRING YOUR TALENT TO US
Event Network is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 301 Railway Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA