Development - Coordinator
The Development Coordinator position will support Ensemble/Mosaic’s development projects at the Navy Yard and provide a unique opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to be a critical part of the development team and be intimately involved in each project’s success.The successful candidate will be required to follow Ensemble/Mosaic in-work office policy which currently requires employees work in the office a minimum of 4 days a week.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable, highly motivated, and ready to learn.
- Exhibit professionalism and positivity, and take pride in your work while maintaining confidentiality.
- Be highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize while taking direction from multiple sources.
The position will work with multiple Project Managers and Principals across multiple projects:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with coordinating project design, construction, and closeout tasks
- Support VP, Development Directors, and Project Managers
- Assists with providing general department support
- Coordinates various documents such as agreements, contracts, change orders, requests for proposals, correspondence, interoffice memos, presentations, schedules, logs and reports
- Manages and maintains document repositories for projects
- Assembles and/or disseminates project related documents to project team members as required
- Coordinates check requests with internal accounting team
- Coordinates schedules, meetings, and conference calls
- Creates or assists teams with presentations and special projects to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements
- Creates, updates, and maintains departmental spreadsheets and databases when appropriate
- Establishes and maintains appropriate filing systems, both electronic and manual
- Facilitates electronic signature processes and ensures signing limit protocols are followed
- Manages construction and other document reproduction needs as required
- Reviews monthly insurance certificates for compliance with contract requirements
- Ability to perform business related mathematical calculations
- Ability to work in and foster a team environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam, Box.com, and DocuSign software
- Communicates effectively both verbally and written
- Demonstrates sound judgment and makes independent decisions in routine situations
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- Demonstrates strong initiative, strong work ethic, and customer service orientation
- Interacts with executives, employees, visitors and vendors with professionalism and diplomacy
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Manages and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Experience in an administrative or support role in a professional office environment a plus.
- Design and/or construction background and/or education a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Salary dependent upon experience, plus a good benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, life insurance, and 401K.
To learn more about Ensemble and Mosaic, visit https://ensemble.net/ and https://www.mosaicdp.com/.
Ensemble and Mosaic formed a Joint Venture partnership as they were selected to lead the next phase of development at the Navy Yard which will further establish the campus as a world-class business, manufacturing, R&D, and life sciences hub, and will include the creation of a vibrant residential district inclusive of retail and makerspace resulting in a true mixed-use district and envisions up to $4+ billion of new investment. The joint venture currently has two projects under construction and intends to break ground on 3 more projects in 2023.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, February 20, 2023
- Ensemble Services, East Office, 150 Rouse Boulevard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America