Business Development Representative
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Who is ECI?
At ECI, our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Come join a worldwide team with a strong culture of inclusion, professional development, and collaboration.
Business Development Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity for a sales role with a successful and growing company with tremendous upside for ambitious individuals?
Our inside sales, business development role is designed to develop and demonstrate your sales skills and your success will be rewarded with an opportunity to progress into field sales or account management with additional income. We offer a competitive incentive and benefit package along with a sales training program for the selected candidate.
A Business Development Representative with ECI is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales teams. This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
You will be responsible for calling into small and mid-sized businesses to uncover opportunities for ERP software solutions for one of our business units. You will set appointments and develop leads for field sales consultants. To use a fishing metaphor-you hook ‘em and the Sales Consultants reel them in!
This position offers a base salary, monthly incentives for appointments held, and a bonus from the sales closed as well.
This position is located in our Fort Worth, TX office, Cincinnati, OH office or remote for the right candidate.
- Comfort and Professional in making numerous cold calls per day
- Ability to demonstrate product value quickly
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Someone who can be coached, mentored, and wants to grow into Sales Consultant
- Provides accurate data entry and sales reporting (using Salesforce)
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of meeting monthly sales targets and goals
- Recognizes that “NO” really means - Next Opportunity
Required experience and knowledge
- Bachelors Degree or Sales related certifications preferred but not required
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of goal achievement
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Candidates responding to this posting must currently and in the future possess the eligibility to work in the United States.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chesterbrook, PA, USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- King of Prussia, PA, USA
- Ohio, USA
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Sharonville, OH, USA
- Texas, USA
- United States