Senior Frontend Developer
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Who is ECI?
At ECI, our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Come join a worldwide team with a strong culture of inclusion, professional development, and collaboration.
MarkSystems is a long-standing company looking to increase our development team. Our product helps home builders maximize their efficiency while tracking their overall company health. We are currently transitioning our tech stack from a fully basis implementation to newer technologies (React and Kotlin specifically).
We are looking for someone with commercial React experience, an understanding of functional programming and software design principles like single responsibility. We are looking for someone to take ownership in the transition from a legacy , who doesn't shy away from complex problems and doesn't say there is no way to do anything.
Don't expect us to ask you to write a bubble sort in our tech interview. We are WAY more interested in a pair programming session, seeing you create components and interacting with APIs.
A candidate would:
- Be located in USA or Canada
- Eligible for Canadian/American employment
- Have 3+ years working with a commercial React codebase
- Understand functional paradigms
- Understand React functional components (and obviously hooks)
- Practice SOLID principles
- Have excellent business level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be fearless to say "I don't know"
If you like building software with people that like building software, then let's chat. Here are some of our projects:
- type safe side-effect management using algebraic effects
- establishing an architecture to improve DevX and changeability
- atomic design to unify UX for several products
- user research so we build what users need
- application wide notifications
- single sign on
Bonus points for experience with: StoryBook, css-in-js, ElasticSearch, Snowpack, Redux, Redux-saga, TeamCity, JIRA, GitHub, Git, Jest, Mocha
- Job Family Development
- Pay Type Salary
- Florida, USA
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Latham, NY 12110, USA
- New Jersey, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- Ohio, USA
- Oklahoma, USA
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- United States
- Virginia, USA