Talent Acquisition Business Partner
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Who is ECI?
At ECI, our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Come join a worldwide team with a strong culture of inclusion, professional development, and collaboration.
We are seeking a full-cycle recruiter responsible for sourcing, candidate assessment, offer recommendation, negotiation, and offer acceptance.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract and recruit high-caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, professional networking, and local media resources
- Build a strong candidate pipeline with high quality hires
- Work to reduce time to hire
- Will collaborate with hiring managers to formulate attractive job descriptions and interview plans
- Work closely with other team members to drive recruiting process for client teams; from sourcing to closing offers
- You will build rapport and trust with leadership and partners throughout the organization
- You will be an ambassador for ECI’s culture and ensure a phenomenal candidate experience
- Minimum of 3 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience as part of a company’s in-house HR Department.
- Previous experience recruiting for sales, software engineering, product management and customer support positions is preferable.
- Ability to understand complex assignments
- Experience using a HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Sourcing pro experienced at identify qualified talent
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Organized, paying close attention to detail, and working well in an environment with competing demands
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (ECI does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate use of Word with some Excel
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative issues in the employment area.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- United States