KEY HOLDER – job description
STYLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE OBSESSED? DIVE INTO A CAREER IN FASHION
Everything But Water is the largest specialty retailer of women’s swimwear and resort wear in the US, with over 90 stores coast-to-coast and a leading website at everythingbutwater.com. Everything But Water offers an unparalleled, year-round selection of head-to-sandy-toe getaway essentials, from designer swimsuits, cover ups and sundresses to jewelry, totes, sandals and more. Expert Sales Associates with in-depth training in fit and fashion, know how to flatter every curve and make women feel beautiful and confident.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual as Part-Time Key Holder to support Management in driving sales and engaging with customers. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in fashion/swimwear, a background in retail, a positive attitude and ability to build and maintain relationships.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Key Holder, in partnership with the Store Management team, will create a customer centric environment through extraordinary customer service. Partnering with all Associates to support the Company’s customer service model, brand standards and operations is expected.
- Works closely with Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to support business needs, adequate shift coverage and at times supervise Sales Associates
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service by demonstrating the Company’s selling model in a confident and knowledgeable manner
- Maintain brand standards around cleanliness, organization, and visual presentation standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of sales goals and align behaviors accordingly
- 2-4 years of experience in retail sales; 1 year of supervisory experience
- Availability must include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Effective customer engagement skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical requirements include ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift; climb a ladder; lift a minimum of 10 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read, write)
Everything But Water offers a competitive compensation package including 401(K) participation, merchandise discounts and additional benefits for eligible Associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Stores
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Mall at Green Hills, 2126 Abbott Martin Road, Suite 210, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America