Aerial Survey First Officer
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Aerial Survey First Officer
We are currently looking for First Officers to travel extensively, provide safe and professional short notice, on-demand, aerial surveying operations in Beechcraft King Air 90 or King Air 200 aircraft. Hear from a few of our pilots and learn more about the mission here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-fBKZkY9O0&t=6s
Company Compensation and Perks:
Pay (hourly), estimated yearly earnings ~ $40,000 - $45,000
Full time position
Company paid airline, hotel, rental car and per diem (when on project)
Company paid training with no backlog
- Comprehensive Benefits offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Wellness Program
- Relocation Assistance
Perform all duties and responsibilities of the second in command (SIC)
Be familiar with destination, alternate airports, actual and forecasted meteorological conditions, fuel and oil requirements, navigation and radio aids, and applicable NOTAMs
Ensure completion of pre- and post-flight inspection of the aircraft before and after each mission according to company procedures
Serve a variety of customers from government to commercial agencies. Collaborate with the customer to plan efficient survey operations to maximize mission data collection.
- Communicate effectively and routinely with customer, system operations center, and manager. Ensure manager is informed of the customer, aircraft, weather, or other potential issues that may compromise mission accomplishment. Customer communication includes crew rotation plans, crew rest, maintenance requirements, and weather outlook considerations.
- FAA Commercial multi-engine pilot certificate with instrument rating
Second class medical
Minimum of 500 hours total time
Relocate to Bridgewater, Virginia
High school diploma required, with relevant college degree preferred
- Travel extensively, schedule is roughly 35-40 days on the road at a time with 5-10 days off
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, 1402 Airport Road, Bridgewater, Virginia, United States of America