At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Location: Los Alamitos, California
Job Purpose: The A&P Mechanic role provides maintenance of all aircraft and equipment at Dynamic Aviation's California Medfly (CMF) base.
Compensation and Perks:
- Pay rate $18.50/hour - $32.50/hour depending on experience
- Full time position
- Comprehensive benefits offered:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Wellness Program
- Relocation Assistance
Duties (listed in order of increasing experience):
- Follow directions and remain on task
- Communicate with the customer and CMF pilots about aircraft issues
- Disassemble and clean aircraft components/parts
- Organize and maintain shop floor/environment from clutter or debris
- Perform routine and non-routine aircraft maintenance
- Inspect aircraft and systems
- Read and understand maintenance manuals and understand requirements
- Troubleshoot and repair systems
- Complete required paperwork to comply with Federal Regulations and Company procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education required, some college preferred
- A&P Certificate
- Prior mechanical experience
- Technical aptitude
- Must provide own tools (tools listing to be provided)
- Experience with turboprop aircraft, specifically King Air U-21/E-90/King Air 200
- Ability to:
- Crawl in and out of tight spaces
- Comfortably work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time
- Lift, balance and carry 50 lbs.
- Work in exterior weather conditions
- Work in close proximity to others
Job Experience: Experience working with hands, repairing machines, troubleshooting, maintaining, modifying and improving all areas of aviation systems including electrical, sheet metal, general airframe and power plant in a well-recognized medium sized aviation operation.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Los Alamitos, CA, 4002 Constitution Ave, Los Alamitos, California, United States of America