ISR Pilot for Dash-8
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
ISR Pilot for Dash-8
No relocation necessary.
Job Description: The ISR Pilot for Dash-8 role exists to provide pilot services for tactical ISR aircraft in austere OCONUS locations.
- Pilot the Dash-8 in company operations related to:
- Functional check flights
- OCONUS ISR flight activities
- Other flight responsibilities as assigned
- Perform precise aerial survey flying in all types of weather and terrain driven by diverse sensor requirements
- Know and comply with Federal Aviation Regulations, applicable Army Regulations (AR 95-1), and company standards
- Represent Dynamic Aviation by presenting a confident, professional pilot image to customers and the general public
- Provide daily communications while on assignment with customers
- Perform Mission Briefing Officer duties as assigned
- May be required to cover TOC duties on non-flying days to support mission aircraft operations.
- Selected candidates will be required to operate ELINT, E/O IR, and/or other airborne sensors and communications equipment (training will be provided)
- Other duties as assigned
- Air Transport Pilot or Current FAA Commercial Pilot License with Instrument and Multi Engine ratings
- High Performance and High Altitude Endorsements
- First or Second Class Medical and Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Minimum of 1200 hours total time
- Minimum of 1000 hours PIC, 300 hours PIC in multiengine turbo-prop aircraft
- Dash 8 type rating preferred
- Ability to travel away from home location for approximately 65 days on a rotational basis based on customer needs (longer if needed)
- DOD TS/SCI security clearance
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of computer operating systems and other relevant field technology
- Previous sensor operating experience preferred
- Some college preferred
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to crawl in and out of confined or tight spaces; ability to work in close proximity to other people, and in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
- Ability to lift, balance, and carry up to 50 lbs; ability to sit, stand, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- Pay Type Hourly