At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
We are currently hiring a full time King Air A90 Captain to fly our routine sterile insect technique (SIT) release missions
Compensation and Perks:
- Pay (hourly), estimated yearly earnings ~ $45,000-55,000
- Operations conducted at a fixed base, home every night
- Full time position
- Company paid training with no backlog
- Comprehensive benefits offered:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Wellness Program
- Relocation Assistance
· Perform pre-/post-flight inspections and duties of the aircraft (including, but not limited to, fueling, washing, and cleaning of customer equipment).
· Willingness to work in an environment with live insects.
· Fly customer profiles accurately and professionally to meet operational needs.
· Show flexibility in scheduling to support customer and company needs.
· Availability for mosquito spray operations during the spray season (May-November) or other company segments, occasionally requiring time away from home.
· Willingness to work with hazardous products and wear appropriate protective equipment.
· Commercial Pilot Certificate, with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings
· 2nd class medical certificate
· 1200 Hours Total Time
· 250 Hours PIC
· 200 Hours of Multi-Engine PIC
· 25 Hours as PIC in make and model of aircraft (King Air A90)
· Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sarasota, FL, USA