At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Job Purpose: The Marketing Manager provides leadership, direction and oversight to the Marketing team while working closely with company leadership to adjust and update marketing strategies for Dynamic Aviation.
- Collaborates with leadership to set the marketing strategy for Dynamic Aviation, including managing the Dynamic Aviation Brand
- Provides leadership, direction and support to the Marketing team
- Acts as a liaison between the Marketing department and other departments
- Develops creative briefs and guides creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital and video assets
- Conceptualizes, executes and oversees multi-platform campaigns
- Ensures the alignment of communications and message across all channels, including managing external and internal communications
- Manages content and content updates
- Manages the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites, brochures, and social media content
- Manages trade show registration and preparation, including trade show strategies
- Gathers market insights to inform outreach strategies
- Identifies effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking an analysis and optimizes accordingly
- Review the Marketing department budget and verify the budget spends is delivering a return on investment
- Presents ideas and final deliverables to internal and externa teams/customers and communicates with senior leaders regarding marketing programs, strategies and budgets
- Reviews creative and project status plans and escalates issues as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- 5+ years of related work experience in marketing and communications
- Experience with writing and developing press releases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Products & Social Media platforms
- Ability to manage and lead staff to excellent performance
- Direct leadership or project leadership experience is preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, VA, USA