At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
NDT Field Technical Representative
Location: Bridgewater, VA based position with CONUS and OCONUS travel
The NDT FTR position role exists to support deployed aircraft operations by performing scheduled and unscheduled Non-Destructive Testing/Inspections as well as NDT duties at Bridgewater, VA when not deployed.
· High School education or GED required, some college is preferred
· Documented previous training and qualification to meet the requirements of NAS 410 Level II in the following methods:
o Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
o Eddy Current (ET)
o Previous certification in Ultrasonic Testing (UT) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) preferred
· Ability to read and comprehend written materials, write legibly and perform basic math calculations accurately
· Must currently hold or be able to obtain an interim DoD Secret Clearance within three months
· Maintain a current Passport
· Able to work under austere conditions and meet certain medical requirements to be eligible to deploy
· Strong attention to detail
· 3 years + experience working in manufacturing/maintenance facilities
· FAA A&P License is required
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Bridgewater, VA, USA