At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Facilities Janitorial/Housekeeper provides general support to the Facilities Department by performing cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Service, clean or supply restrooms
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors using cleaners, sponges or squeegees
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Gather and empty trash
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications
- Notify supervisor concerning the need for major repairs or maintenance issues
- Requisitions supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Set up, arrange and remove decorations, tables, chairs to prepare facilities for company events and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous facilities or janitorial experience is preferred
- Ability to clean all buildings, fixtures and furniture safely
- Demonstrated ability of maintaining janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- In-depth knowledge of modern cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Adept at using chemicals in a safe manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and with a team
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or kneel for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, 1402 Airport Road, Bridgewater, Virginia, United States of America