At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Job Purpose: The Project Engineer leads and supports engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements for a variety of unique aviation missions.
- Develop project objectives and schedule by reviewing project proposals and plans
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards, completing technical studies, preparing costs estimates
- Coordinate engineering design reviews and support project completion
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems and providing technical support
- Manage DER (Designated Engineering Representative) contacts in Engineering Management System (EMS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program, providing administrative support as needed
- Manage the secure publishing of engineering data to customers and manager and approve and assign drawings in EMS
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a related field required, prefer aviation experience in design of modifications, assemblies, and repairs
- BS, BS in an Engineering field preferred
- Project engineer experience preferred
- SolidWorks experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, VA, USA