Inventory Control Technician - Hangar Support (Second Shift)
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 3:00PM - 2:00AM
Team: Hangar Support
Job Purpose: To provide logistics and administrative services to internal and external customers.
Maintain accurate inventory records and stock levels Maintain cycle counts along with inventory adjustments as needed Maintain incoming and outgoing parts transactions and movements Partner and communicate with various departments Provide service for internal and external customers Keep and maintain designated logistics area neat, clean, and orderly Properly stock/shelve aircraft parts in a warehouse environment Properly label, package, and box aircraft parts for inventory Flexible to work in all aspects of inventory control area of responsibility and overall logistics Process requisition forms in a timely manner and complete all associated reporting Maintaining parts, tools, and paperwork compliant to AS9100, DCMA, Company, and other regulations Post parts to work orders Prepare parts claims Submit Request for Quotes (RFQ) to vendors, analyze quotes, and create purchase orders Participate in on-call program Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred), and various company software programs, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand technical data for research purposes, knowledge of aviation terminology and standards a plus
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes and materials quickly
- Ability to work productively and efficiently without distraction in a fast-paced atmosphere to achieve deadlines
- Ability to operate a forklift or to obtain equipment certification through company
- Ability to adapt/respond appropriately to changing circumstances
- Physical ability to:
- Lift, balance, and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Stand for an extended period of time on a concrete floor
- Work in harsh environmental conditions (hot and cold)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.03
- Max Hiring Rate $18.59
- Bridgewater, VA, USA