Electrical Systems Engineer
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
This role will perform a variety of engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing aircraft electrical and avionics systems to meet customer expectations.
- Design avionics and electrical system modifications for aircraft that meet FAA and customer specific requirements
- Use CAD for system design and integration drawings for OEM avionics systems for aerospace installations
- Participate in peer review of work completed by other engineers and engineering technicians
- Provide input to other engineers, managers, DER’s and clients to ensure timely project completion
- Effectively coordinate activities with engineering or technical personnel designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing aviation avionics and electrical systems
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in aviation avionics installations strongly preferred
- BSEE, BSEET, BSAE or BS Engineering, with an avionics/electrical emphasis preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles
- Knowledge of aviation electrical or avionics systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Electrical
- Some knowledge of FAA guidelines helpful
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Bridgewater, VA, USA