Business Development Manager
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Business Development Manager
Headquarters: Bridgewater, VA
Job Details: The Business Development Manager role exists to establish and maintain profitable customer relationships to help the company meet and exceed order targets. The Business Development Manager has total responsibility for his/her market segment’s growth.
- Develops and maintains long term account(s)/projects/people/customer relationships
- Owns the development and execution of the strategy to meet order targets and account plan development and implementation for long term/new customers
- Establishes and maintains positive partnerships and business relationships with new Government contractors and customers
- Organizes and manages a multi-year pipeline for far term or “upstream” business development opportunities
- Collaborates with internal departments, such as Administration, Finance, Operations, and external partners to build positive allies in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, plans, and business models
- Lead business development team in the pursuit, capture and development of winning proposals, research, white paper & IP development, sales calls and presentations, trade missions, business/alliance partner development and management, and industry networking
- Develop new opportunities, strategically positioning the company to meet order targets
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy
- Assist in complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required
- Assists in the selection and planning of conference and other marketing events, attending events as necessary
Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- A solid understanding of Company’s market: products, players, technologies in SOCOM
- 10+ years of military or defense industry experience
- Special Operations experience or a proven track record of developing business in SOCOM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment meeting tight deadlines
- Strong analysis abilities in conjunction with excellent long-term focus
- Demonstrated previous experience in business development
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, 1402 Airport Road, Bridgewater, Virginia, United States of America