CHG - Audit - Sports Auditor
Job Title: Sports Auditor
Responsible for successfully completing audits and requirements related to Circa Sports, both retail and online located in the United States. Perform these audits in compliance with the regulatory boards, whether federal and/or state, regarding regulations, controls, statues, reserves, licenses, as well as internal controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Presenting a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance always.
- Cooperating and communicating with fellow employees in all departments and always striving for mutual respect and feeling of camaraderie.
- Accepting direction from supervisor and demonstrating ability to profit from constructive criticism.
- Reporting for work on time and having flexibility to work overtime, and/or changing hours or days off.
- Informing the supervisor of all pertinent information and reporting any irregularities to the Company.
- Being proficient and accurate in all job duties and taking advantage of opportunities to improve your job knowledge and performance.
- Knowing, understanding, and complying with established Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Adhering to the established work schedule.
- Maintaining an orderly, clean, and attractive working area.
- Performing other duties as requested or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Interact well with others and can communicate with fellow team members
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively communicate with guests, employees, supervisors, and external organizations. Must have knowledge of Finance operations. Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable. Must have a knowledge of using calculator, copy machine, and computer, i.e., Word/Excel. Must be able to see computer screens and to read and enter data.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience with the gaming industry
- Sportsbook operations or auditing experience preferred
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Accounting courses/degree in Finance preferred
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Remembering details, using arithmetic, reading, examining & observing details
- Work can be in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and smoke-filled environment
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Nevada Gaming Control Board Registration
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Proficient math skills required, and must be able to efficiently operate a calculator
- Must be proficient in related gaming software as well as Microsoft applications, most importantly Microsoft Excel
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA