Golden Gate Casino - Beverage - Manager
Responsible for providing outstanding, friendly and informative Guest service while maintaining safety throughout the property as directed. Ability to manage all beverage operations and for delivering an excellent Guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all beverage orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the Company Service Standards at all time. Oversee beverage operations.
· Greets and welcomes all Guests in a pleasant and professional manner
· Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner with Guests and manage any escalated Guest interaction
· Works well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervisor, and slots supervisor
· Strictly adheres to responsible alcohol service standards and is able to successfully “slow down a guest” or cut off an intoxicated guest when necessary.
· Must be leaders rallying their team during heavy shifts, resolving conflicts and getting the job done
· Beverage Managers order adequate supplies of liquor and non-alcoholic drinks and maintain a sufficient inventory
· Through coaching, teaching and training, leads beverage department Team Members in the proper performance of their duties; leading by positive example at all times. Documents these actions as necessary.
· Investigates guest complaints as relates to Beverage
· Schedule, train and evaluate beverage staff appearance and guest service follows service standards. They also resolve guest complaints, interview, hire and fire employees.
· Ability to read and speak English and communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
· Knowledge of property and amenities. Understanding of Fremont Street Experience to assist Guests.
· Work well with all departments.
· Ability to supervise multiple properties.
· Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
· Ability to multitask
· Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays. As well as work special events and concerts.
· Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must be able to obtain required work cards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· Previous beverage experience preferred
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking and standing for extended periods of time
· Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
· Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.00
- Max Hiring Rate $21.50
- Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA