Installation Superintendent, ESS - San Antonio, TX
Installation Superintendent, ESS- San Antonio, Texas
At Diversified, we enable a digital future – connecting people, technology, and experiences, where and when it matters most.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Acquire new skills and make an impact while growing your career. Be a valued member of our team here at Diversified.
What part will you play?
At Diversified, we pride ourselves on the continuous evolution of our business in the technology sector and have an inclusive environment where everyone belongs
We seek an experienced Electronic Security Solutions Installation Superintendent who can help drive our global technology solution-based business to a new level with your technical expertise in physical and electronic security installation managing projects from the start to completion within various business environments for both DoD and commercial sectors, heavily involved with data centers. You will collaborate with internal and external teams building relationships with the GC/EC on buildouts according to the project scope and lead teams of sub-contractors to cable and install all facets of the project (device and headend installation and terminations.)
Where will you be contributing?
- Install, terminate, and troubleshoot the following systems:
- Access Control
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Review and constantly update the following documents:
- Drawing Packages
- BOM List
- Site Readiness Documents
- Commissioning Documents
- Mitigate potential problems proactively, resolve issues within the drawing/matrix package, and communicate all updates with the project management/engineering team.
- Create RFIs addressing missing data from the project scope.
- Maintain constant communication with GC/EC and sub-contractors on-site and manage time efficiently when assigning tasks to the appropriate parties.
- Manage and track inventory on the project site communicating missing/defective equipment to the Project Manager and initiating the RMA process promptly when needed.
- Maintain the commissioning documents and have a full understanding of the process.
What do we require from you?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in electronic security solution installation or similar environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills (knowledge of using multimeters, wire testers, etc)
- Installation experience with (Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion, and Intercoms) various systems Lenel, S2, Genetec, Avigilon, DMP, Bosch, AMAG, Honeywell, etc.
- Networking knowledge (IP Cameras, Switches, Servers, etc)
- Retrofitting doors for hardware/electrical security devices
- Proficiency with MS Office and various systems
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, work on construction sites, bend, climb, crouch, etc.
- Clean driving record and the ability to operate a company vehicle are required
- Clean criminal record and able to hold a security clearance
- Please note – that many of our clients have a vaccination mandate to work in their buildings
At Diversified, our people are our most valued asset. We provide a diverse global work culture, benefits, and resources to support you offering perks & benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, Life, PTO, and more.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions. Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $34.00
- Max Hiring Rate $44.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Bexar County, TX, USA
- San Antonio, TX, USA