Senior Audio-Visual Field Engineer - Bay Area, CA
Position: Senior Audio-Visual Field Engineer
At Diversified, we enable a digital future – connecting people, technology, and experiences, where and when it matters most.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Acquire new skills and make an impact while growing your career. Be a valued member of our team here at Diversified.
What part will you play?
At Diversified, we pride ourselves on the continuous evolution of our business in the technology sector and have an inclusive environment where everyone belongs.
We seek a talented Sr. Audio-Visual Field Engineer who can help drive our global technology solution-based business to a new level by providing a customer-driven approach as the primary contact responsible for the commissioning of complex and enterprise-level projects. You will collaborate with internal team members to provide clients with integrated audio-visual systems. Your expertise will be in audio DSP files and commissioning the racks in the shop and client systems in the field through to completion and potentially training the client on the system.
Where will you be contributing?
- Collaborate & build solid relationships for complex projects with clients, client contacts, project managers, Engineering, CAD, and Technical Operations team members during the commissioning process
- Manage and set up IP configurations for all AV devices, complex DSP files, systems controls, and troubleshoot system issues to determine and find resolutions
- Collaborate with programmers to ensure the latest code version is stored on the project server and define audio system controls
- Perform all QC checklists and testing, escalating, and resolving issues with equipment and programming for the rack, and field testing
- Provide the highest level of service in training the clients on AV systems and service technicians
What do we require from you?
- A degree in electrical or electronic engineering is preferred but not required.
- AVIXA CTS certification preferred; ability to obtain CTS-I within three years of starting position
- Minimum of six (6) or more years of experience with commissioning complex projects in AV integration, or similar industry experience
- A thorough, demonstrable understanding of systems integration techniques
- Expert in the programming of audio DSP units from multiple vendors
- Expert in the loading of Crestron and AMX code and user interface.
- Understands IP networking
- Proficiency in MS Office 365, can create client training presentations in PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, excellent customer-facing skills, and an ace at troubleshooting
- Frequent travel by car and occasional airplane trips are required. You must possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residency
At Diversified, our people are our most valued asset. We provide a diverse global work culture, benefits, and resources to support you offering perks & benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, Life, PTO, and more.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions. Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $43.27
- Max Hiring Rate $55.29
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Alameda County, CA, USA
- Contra Costa County, CA, USA
- Napa County, CA, USA
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- San Francisco County, San Francisco, CA, USA
- San Mateo County, CA, USA
- Santa Clara County, CA, USA
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Solano County, CA, USA
- Sonoma County, CA, USA