Audio Visual Project Manager - Hybrid San Francisco Bay/Santa Clara
Position: Audio Visual Project Manager - San Francisco Bay/Santa Clara (Hybrid)
At Diversified, we enable a digital future – connecting people, technology, and experiences, where and when it matters most.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Acquire new skills and make an impact while growing your career. Be a valued member of our team here at Diversified.
What part will you play?
At Diversified, we pride ourselves on the continuous evolution of our business in the technology sector and have an inclusive environment where everyone belongs.
We seek a skilled and dedicated Project Manager to contribute to Diversified’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority in the industry. You will be the driving force behind the success of every integrated audio-visual system project assigned to ensure that the objectives are accomplished within scope and budget, working toward high efficiencies and flawless execution. You will construct detailed work plans, achieve milestones, manage teams, collaborate with internal teams and construction trades, and communicate the results to stakeholders.
You thrive on getting the best out of both people and projects, coordinating all resources and materials required for each project to ensure the successful completion of each project and a satisfied client.
Where will you be contributing?
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within compass, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
- Develop relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Daily and Monthly Responsibility/Accountability:
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, set project quality, and performance standards, and assess and manage risk across multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated audio-visual system multi-track project performance daily/weekly updates, documentation for multiple projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs, and advocate for safety protocol
- Report project outcomes and risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Ensure the highest level of customer service for every project is achieved
What do we require from you?
- 2–4-years’ technical degree preferred, or equivalent experience and certifications
- Professional certification – including CAPM/PMP, is desired. AVIXA CTS certification (CTS-I) is preferred but not required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management in the audio-visual system integration industry or related integration, IT/telecom/commercial construction industry is highly desirable
- Must be highly proficient with computers and current business software applications within the MS Office environment, MS Project (Gantt charts)
- Proven strengths with technical capability, professionalism, communication skills, attention to detail & deadlines, budgeting & forecasting, and presentation skills
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
- Proven ability and strengths to diagnose and resolve complex technical, political, and people-related issues
- Client-driven with the ability to understand how technology is used in the projects to meet client business needs and strategic outlook
At Diversified, our people are our most valued asset. We provide a diverse global work culture, benefits, and resources to support you offering perks & benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, Life, PTO, and more.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions. Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $115,000.00
- Alameda County, CA, USA
- Contra Costa County, CA, USA
- Marin County, CA, USA
- Napa County, CA, USA
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- San Mateo County, CA, USA
- Santa Clara County, CA, USA
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Solano County, CA, USA
- Sonoma County, CA, USA