Electronic Security Installation Superintendent - Sterling, VA
Electronic Security Solutions Installation Superintendent – Sterling, VA (ESS)
At Diversified, we are enabling a digital future – connecting people, technology, and experiences, where and when it matters most.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Acquire new skills and make an impact while growing your career. Be a valued member of our team here at Diversified.
At Diversified, we pride ourselves on the continuous evolution of our business in the technology sector and have an inclusive environment where everyone belongs.
We seek an experienced Electronic Security Installation Supervisor to lead and manage activities in the successfully installing integration electronic security systems projects for our clients in the greater VA area. You will collaborate with project management, building contractors, and others while managing the installation project to ensure installations optimize system integrity within the projected timeline and resolve roadblocks working with project managers and installation staff.
You will be the technical expert and have a thorough understanding of installing and maintaining CCTV, Access Control, Intercom, and Burglar Alarm systems such as DMP, Lenel, Genetec, Avigilon, AMAG, S2, GE, Honeywell, and Bosch.
You have a solid understanding of SOWs, drawing/print comprehension, schematics, and device installation best practices.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and perform site equipment installation based on the design package from the Engineer.
- Identify potential site issues collaborating with the Project Team to resolve them during the production phase.
- Provide daily updates to the Project Team, including project installation status, tasks completed, and any needs.
- Oversight and guidance to subcontractors on the project.
- Communicate with trades on-site and create a positive relationship with others to ensure the project goes smoothly.
- Materials and equipment management per project.
- Foster a positive team environment to share knowledge and further development to increase skill sets and proficiency.
- Update project documentation to account for device installation status, IP tracking, and system testing/commissioning track.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Electronic Security Solutions (ESS), including data center projects.
- Experience and familiarity with mercury control panels, Lenel, and DMP
- Knowledge of mechanical retrofitting door frames and gates for electric locking hardware and peripheral devices.
- Knowledge of accessing network interface for connection to devices such as; access controllers, IP cameras, Intercoms, & switches.
- Experience and familiarity with PC admin level changes to connect to IP cameras and the aiming/adjustment of cameras.
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to operate a vehicle.
- Must have a clean criminal record and the ability to hold a high-security clearance.
- Valid Security License/Registration for current state/local or the ability to obtain.
- Active Passport, or the ability to obtain, and the ability to travel.
At Diversified, our people are our most valued asset. We provide a diverse global work culture, benefits, and resources to support you offering perks & benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, Life, PTO, and more.
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions. Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Centreville, VA, USA
- Chantilly, VA, USA
- Crystal City, Arlington, VA, USA
- Leesburg, VA, USA
- North Bethesda, MD, USA
- Sterling, VA, USA
- Washington, DC, USA