Guest Relations Parking Attendant
INTRO: The Denver Broncos and Stadium Management Company are hiring for the part-time Parking Attendants for the 2023 season at Empower Field at Mile High. Events include Denver Broncos football games, Monster Jam, Monster Energy AMA Supercross, and concerts featuring Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Illenium, and George Strait. Additionally, the venue hosts festivals, and various other world class events. We are looking for customer service-oriented individuals who enjoy working in a high-energy, fast paced environment. Apply today and help make our team “A MILE ABOVE THE REST”!
JOB SUMMARY: Parking Attendants have a critical impact to our fans event day experience. They are the first team-members our guests interact with upon arrival. Attendants ensure an exceptional parking experience by delivering amazing guest service by welcoming our guests to the parking lots at Empower Field at Mile High and efficiently administering parking lot access to all those who arrive for an event.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify correct parking permits and scan appropriate QR bar-codes via handheld iPhone device
- Sell designated parking spaces to guests as they enter the stadium parking lot, via handheld iPhone devices equipped to run credit card transactions. Track assigned inventory.
- Provide a digital verification for transactions upon request and be accountable for all revenues collected if applicable
- Greet guests, pass out informational flyers, and provide guests with accurate stadium information, guidance, and direction
- Report policy or safety issues to supervisors and/or event command via radio.
- Resolve fan issues as they arise
- Flag and direct vehicle traffic to available parking lots, parking spaces, and out of the parking lots following events
- Assist and navigate pedestrians at crosswalks and intersections
- Occasionally drive a golf cart to count empty spaces in the parking lot and/or audit vehicles without proper credentials displayed.
- Occasionally drive a golf cart to assist elderly or accessible patrons with a transportation option from their car to the closest stadium access gate.
Other duties as assigned
- Be flexible and ready to work other duties as assigned
- Be able to work a shift that will range between 8-12 hours
- Ability to utilize various technologies including, but not limited to, iPhone, Parking Scanners, and Radios.
- Ability to attend ALL Denver Broncos home games, training days, and all other events deemed mandatory by Stadium Management Company (approx. 15 events per calendar year)
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time, walking (including stairs) and working outside in various weather conditions.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
Stadium Management Company offers Paid Time Off 1 hour for every 30 hours worked and a 401(K) matching program once you reach 1,000 hours in the plan year.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.50
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA