Senior Staff Accountant - Accounting
Do you want to be part of a values-driven, 60+ year-old, multi-state company where customers and employees drive our success?
Decron Properties Corp. is a diversified real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of multifamily apartment buildings, commercial shopping centers, and office buildings.
Our Mission:We Create Great Communities Where We Live, Work, and Shop
Integrity:Do the Right Thing
Empathy:Care for Our Customer
Pride:Respect Our Work
Continuous Improvement:Never Stop Growing
Our Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k with matching, On-Demand Daily Pay, and more!
* All offerings subject to company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain general ledgers for multiple corporate ownership entities, and monitor the amounts borrowed by these entities.
- Maintain general ledgers for Decron Properties Corp., the real estate services entity.
- Reconcile bank accounts and balance sheet accounts for related entities.
- Prepare/calculate intercompany expense allocations, and record reimbursements to the management company.
- Record fund transfers for corporate and property entities.
- Assist in reviewing and recording monthly P-Card expenses and reimbursements.
- Track recurring and non-recurring revenues to ensure timely receipt.
- Assist with providing information to the tax preparer for the entities, fielding any follow-up questions.
- Assist with preparing monthly and quarterly distribution payable batches in Yardi.
- Act as the liaison to 3rd parties for State filings.
- Additional special projects.
- Solid understanding of bank reconciliations
- Prior Yardi experience is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- A strong and proven work ethic and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
Job Type: Full-time
- General Accounting: 1-3 years
- Intermediate Excel
- Yardi Voyager (Preferred)
Education: BS in Accounting/Business.
Attendance is an essential job function.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify, Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer, Empleador de Igualdad de Oportunidades
Thank you for considering Decron Properties as your career choice.
- Pay Type Salary
- Decron Properties Corporate, 6222 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California, United States of America