Customer Service Representative
future opportunity To join our team
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re always available to speak to future talent! If you would like to join David’s Bridal one day, and you believe this could be the perfect role for you, but is not available, please consider applying anyway. Say “I DO” to your future!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive, authentic, empathetic and professional approach, to deliver a consistent Five-Star Customer Service experience. The CSR reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Operations Supervisor/Manager. The CSR supports the welcome desk, cash wrap, systems/processes, inventory management, and daily routines to ensure the store is foundationally excellent and that the customer has an exceptional shopping experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm over the phone, virtual chats and in person, communicate clearly and concisely by adapting your style to suit the customers by problem solving, excellent phone skills and resolving conflict.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver Five-Star Customer Service experience.
- Maintain all service vows which include: Being Prepared, Welcoming, ability to Meet the Needs & Be There for all customers, including all operational checklist task and meeting customers emotional and practical needs.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store achievement of Five-Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with Alterations.
- Promote all alteration services and personalization options.
- Maintain store-standards to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Maintain a high standard of dress to meet the Dress Code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Engage in the inventory management procedures by processing orders, receiving, and ensuring first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with accuracy to make every customer feels celebrated.
- Assist with all sales promotions and visual updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices and phones for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
High school diploma or an equivalent degree or 1 -2 years prior retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS system.
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.
- Job Family Retail
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Tampa, 4503 West Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, Florida, United States of America