Supervisor, HR Operations
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Responsibilities include coordinating all administrative activities with the HR Ops team, maintaining HR processes, and administering benefit enrollments and programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Managing North American benefits and new hire enrollments
- Conducting North America new hire orientation sessions
- Billing Reconciliation
- PPACA Year End process
- Global leaves communication and process
- Benefits vendor escalation and point of contact
- Partner with payroll globally to ensure leaves processed
- Create and maintain process improvement documents
- Keeps up to date on state/federal/legislative changes and trends
- Addressing employee questions and concerns and escalating to SME as necessary
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Collaborate with greater HR team to deliver business needs
- Oversee data entry and validation for employee data
- Manage global team and ensure deadlines are met
- Track shared services SLAs to ensure metrics are met
- Participate in meetings that involve a range of issues for the purpose of developing recommendations and/or supporting other staff
- Day-to-day administrative and functional team supervision including timecard approvals
- Communicate relevant and timely information to team for accurate transaction processing
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to direct reports
- Prepare the team for audits (employee record retention, I9s)
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Bachelor's degree in HR or similar (preferably a Master's degree).
- 2-5 years of general HR experience
- Ability to juggle many responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Works well in a diverse team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
☒Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
☒Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
☐Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 50 pounds
☐Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
☐Potential Exposure to blood.
☐Other (please specify):
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function General Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Westford, MA 01886, USA