Customer Relationship Representative
349 S Main St, Dayton, OH 45402, USA Req #92
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Saving and improving lives, helping people heal – this is the daily mission of Community Blood Center/Community Tissue Services. Align with your career goals?
CBC/CTS is looking for a Customer Relationship Representative. The Customer Relationship Representative develops relationships with donor/customer base through market segmentation in order to provide adequate supply of lifesaving blood products. Recruits existing and perspective donors via telecommunication to ensure sufficient number of branch and mobile appointments.
- Performs calling to existing and prospective donors to schedule appointments to donate blood.
- Achieves competency in use of e-donor recruitment software function.
- Must reach minimum average production goals as set by Director of Donor Relations.
- Provide exceptional customer/donor service through specific individual communication to enhance customer/donor loyalty.
- Generate donor appointments to achieve overall collections, as well as type-specific, site specific, product specific and special need programs.
- Helps recruit donor matches for specific patients as requested by HLA laboratory.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding customer service issues and concerns for resolution.
- Daily demonstrate team-oriented approach in order to exceed production and customer service goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to meet the required physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience in achieving predefined measurable results.
- Telephone solicitation and/or general office experience.
- Personal computer experience and the ability to learn new company systems.
- Good speaking voice, communication skills and neat appearance mandatory.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service orientation.
A highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution and match, and generous paid time off (PTO) - up to 5 weeks in your first year!
Drug Free Workplace
- CBC began in Dayton in 1964 as the region’s first centralized blood bank. CBC collects and provides all blood products for hospitals in our 15-county region and beyond.
- CTS was born in 1986 and is now one of the nation’s largest tissue banks. CTS recovers, processes, and distributes human tissue grafts and is the nation’s largest non-profit provider of skin grafts for burn patients.
Drug Free Workplace
- Job Family MARKETING_CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Job Function ADMIN_BLOOD
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Required Education High School
This posting is inactive.
- 349 S Main St, Dayton, OH 45402, USA