Associate Account Executive
The Associate Account Executive (AAE) will have the primary responsibility of generating leads for the tenured Account Executives within the assigned territory.
- Research company information with the purpose of locating new clients for locum tenens matches
- Call into senior AM’s territory and his/her opportunity pipeline to locate new business, and to maintain communication with current customers
- Reverse market available providers
- Send leads to the AM that result in 8 or more LTAs
- Assist with timesheets, position creation, enter shifts as requested
- Help to manage matches from start to finish including communicating with recruiters, onboarding, and the client.
- Assist with timesheets as needed
- Understand all applicable VMS systems and assist with provider submissions and match management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong written presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in recruitment, inside/outside sales. Years of experience may be substituted for educational background.
- Healthcare experience desired but not required
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in a fast paced environment, with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment in a productive manner.
- Ability to work a flexible, varied schedule.
- Sales ability to secure new business and grow current account revenue.
- Ability to meet quotas/goals.
- Assertive character and motivated to meet goals.
- Work independently but also have a strong commitment to being a team player.
- Open work area. General fast paced office environment.
- Employees must possess comfort in learning, training and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom
#Ind_1 #Li-ll1 #CB
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Account Mgmt
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA