Bilingual CNA- Chula Vista, CA
The Quality Care Nurse Assistant is responsible for a variety of duties relating to the safety and satisfaction of our caregivers and clients. They will perform introductory visits to new clients alongside caregivers and perform quality assurance visits with existing clients ensuring the delivery of safe and quality customer service. The CNA will assist with training and coaching of the caregivers while working closely with the Branch Manager in continuously evaluating the clients plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits ensuring high quality care, client satisfaction and retention.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct quality home visits.
- Conduct quality phone calls.
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with current clients
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/caregiver introductions with every new client and with every new caregiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, DON, Branch Manager, colleagues and caregivers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues, as well as receiving the services needed.
- Evaluate and perform specific home health duties that our existing clients need when needed
- Participate in meetings when necessary
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- Reflect the core values of CCHWSG
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
- Support leadership team in compliance operation for the In-Home Care program.
- Attend weekly compliance meetings with Compliance Manager and other dept area managers/team.
- Report any compliance issues or concerns to leadership.
- Stay current with all changes in regulations reported from Compliance Manager to team
- And other duties as assigned
- One (1) year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry preferred
- Must possess a valid CA driver’s license
- Bilingual English/Spanish (required)
- Must be availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at team communication, training, support
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc. and internet
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must display patience, good teaching skills and active listening skills
- Organized, detailed oriented, excellent follow through
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must understand and uphold the policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must be able to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Must maintain good working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must be ability to work as a part of a team or independently
- Must be able to communicate by phone in a concise and clear manner.
- Non restricted CNA License; must maintain a valid CNA license in the state of California
- or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Clinical
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $22.00
- Max Hiring Rate $26.00
- Chula Vista, CA, USA