Recruiter - Mattapan, MA
The Associate Recruiter recruits for Home Healthcare Workers (HCW) to fill client orders. The successful associate will support an active pool of HCWs who can be matched to client needs.
- Implement independent recruiting strategies to recruit, screen (interview) and evaluate HCWs based on the clients’
- Ensure HCW candidate files adhere to both the business and facility credentialing requirements.
- Manage HCW relationship during term of contract.
- Develop strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email campaigns, social media) to establish relationships and expand candidates.
- Convert candidates to working HCWs by working closely with internal onboarding departments.
- Ensure candidate concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Attend trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
- Complete weekly recruitment reports and special recruiting projects as needed.
- Meet weekly productivity metrics/goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 6 months experience in healthcare or light industrial recruiting
- Basic knowledge of Recruiting and Employment regulations, policies, and practice (i.e., pay, interview, onboarding, etc.)
- Must be proficient in MS Office, comfortable with utilizing company database Some knowledge of Indeed, LinkedIn and social media recruitment sources.
- Good oral & written communication skills & customer service focus.
- Ability to maintain positive client & candidate relationships.
- Ability to rapidly learn and perform new tasks
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment & strong problem-solving skills.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Mattapan, Boston, MA, USA