Get Selected - Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will work under the supervision of our leadership team, providing excellent customer service to all staff and stakeholders and will be responsible for managing User Success and Special Projects. The primary responsibility is to assist our customers in understanding the product through proactive, strategic outreach and by understand their needs. You will be an advocate for an ever enhancing user experience, while also ensure they are getting the most out of the product. The PC will also aid the leadership team in the successful launch of program pilots, market expansion, and special projects with an eye toward scaling the most promising ventures. And collaborate with the Vice President of Selected on a variety of daily operations and strategic endeavors to support the internal team and organization’s responsible growth.
· Active management and monitoring of inbound messages from all customer and user-facing channels, including LiveChat, Intercom, and email.
· Deliver helpful, friendly, and prompt responses to inbound messages, and where applicable, make introductions or elevating to appropriate team members.
· Facilitate customer check-ins and support calls to ensure successful adoption of key features.
· Support users in their understanding of getting the most out of the product through proactive, strategic outreach.
· Routinely review user activity on platform and report out on key trends/opportunities (e.g., feature requests, bug fixes) for platform enhancements–assist in testing of such enhancements prior to deployment.
· Assist in project planning and facilitation of assigned special projects that build team capacity and scale the business.
· Curate and develop helpful content to support users in maximizing success (blog article creation, newsletter content curation, etc.)
· Conduct market/expansion research and lead generation.
· Operationally support the VP of Selected and senior leadership team as needed.
· Assists with operation department duties.
· One year of Customer Service or Executive Assistant experience preferred.
· Proficiency with Google Suite (gmail, google docs, google sheets, etc.) and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Familiarity with tools such as Intercom, Slack, Mailchimp, EventBrite preferred
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boca Raton, FL, USA