Area Branch Manager, Commerce, CA
Workforce Solutions Group, a subsidiary of CCH, is one of Southern California's largest third-party providers of non-medical, in-home care workers for the elderly. Our in-home care program, managed by our Health Talent 2 (HT2) team, recruits, hires, and manages skilled workers for in-home patient care.
*Qualified candidates must be able to work on-site in our Commerce, CA office.
The Area Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the day-today operations for the Home Care Division of WSG for a specific geographical region.
· Coordinate duties and oversee all branches activity
· Manage, maintain, and increase productivity
· Responsible for long term planning and improvement initiatives with the VP of Homecare Services
· Identify and implement creative solutions to complex problems
· Supervise and mentor direct reports through weekly meetings
· Establish and maintain professional and positive relationships with WSG clients
· Troubleshoot client issues as they arise
· Run weekly/daily reports to track branches productivity:
· Run open order report by branch daily
· Run applicant report by branch daily
· Attend recruitment meetings as needed and offer ideas for creative recruitment
· Advise on recruitment challenges, informing senior leadership when methods should be modified
· Train newly hired WSG personnel
· Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance
· Track employee productivity by department through weekly and monthly reporting
· Troubleshoot personnel issues as they arise, including but not limited to- disciplinary action and terminations in coordination with Corporate HR
· Manage internal staffing and schedules, always maintaining appropriate in-office coverage, for all departments
· Coordinate OSHA training for internal and external staff
· Oversee all Worker’s Compensation claims
· Manage and control costs for unemployment claims
· Oversee activity for Onboarding/Compliance of new HCW
· Properly manage onboarding costs for WSG client/clients
· Work with centralized compliance department to conduct periodic file audits to ensure that all pre-employment qualifications are being met and files are in compliance throughout the branches
· Oversee activity for Site Coordinators.
· Coordinate with branch supervisor/manager to assure that all tasks related to staffing are completed daily
· Ensure that time to fill guidelines are being met
· Train branches on client specific reporting requirements for staffing purposes
· Immediately address questions and concerns from the client
· Coordinate with payroll department to create internal payroll deadlines
· Review overall payroll for accuracy
· Assist branches with accurate back office billing setup through the homecare software
· Train branches on client specific reporting requirements for billing purposes
· All other duties as assigned.
· Intermediate knowledge of MS office products
- 5 years’ related experience in the staffing/recruiting industry with a track record of success in leadership roles
- 3+ years’ related experience in recruitment and/or account management, preferably in healthcare staffing industry.
· Strong computer skills, including the ability to learn new systems
- Bilingual a plus
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function MGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Commerce, CA, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA