Recruiter, Cross Country Allied
Through prospecting and persuasion, the Recruiter recruits and places healthcare professionals for assignments throughout the US. The successful Recruiter will maintain an active pool of healthcare professionals who can be matched to client facilities’ needs, ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability. The Recruiter should develop and execute a strategy to reach their personal financial goals with persistence and determination.
- Recruit viable TOA’s for travel assignments from all sources through prospecting, generating referrals, and working leads.
- Sell assignments to prospective travelers by probing for unspoken needs and using a consultative sales approach.
- Meet or exceed key performance expectations: outbound calls, candidate submittals, and weeks booked.
- Cultivate relationships and provide excellent customer service in order to build a loyal and active base of working healthcare professionals.
- Maintain positive relationships with healthcare travelers in order to enhance patient care through supplemental staffing.
- Communicate regularly with travelers regarding assignment-related details.
- Maintain and update candidate database files and required documents.
- Ensure traveler satisfaction on each assignment through planning and follow-through.
- Build and sustain positive business relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the TOA staff with appropriate follow-up. Uncover needs, situations, and problems by asking questions.
- Retain flexible schedules in order to service nurse staff requests and/or handle issues.
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
- 12 to 24 months of sales experience in the service industry and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of computer operations and applications including MS Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary