Service Desk Support Analyst
The Service Desk Support Analyst delivers outstanding customer service by identifying and understanding users IT and business needs, while providing centralized advice and support to customers in line with contractual arrangements
- Achieve team SLA obligations
- Achieve satisfactory levels in customer questionnaires and surveys
- Comply with Company’s internal policies and procedures
- Provide single point of contact for end users support using all contact mediums
- Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership through incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion
- Analyze the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within satisfactory timescales
- Perform on call and after-hours duties in one week increments on a scheduled team rotation
- Work as scheduled on Service Desk phone queue
- Work Trouble Tickets as assigned
- Image pc’s and deploy to end users
- Work with the Service Desk Leads on additional projects as assigned
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position does not have any direct reports.
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant technical experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 10
- Experience with network switches and wiring
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and protocols
- Administrative experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365
- Basic knowledge with RemedyForce or other Service Desk applications
- Proven experience with Remote Control tools; Team Viewer, SCCM
- Experience with Imaging Technologies; SCCM, Ghost, PXE
Education: Associates degree in Computer Information Systems or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family CORP Information Systems
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boca Raton, FL, USA