Site Coordinator- Escondido, CA
The Site Coordinator is responsible for fulfillment of client orders and supporting HCW, while providing the highest caliber of customer service to our Healthcare Workers and to our clients.
· Input and maintain all communication with home care workers in Axis Care
· Fill all open cases in a timely manner:
· Track/log monthly numbers (#of processed and types of cases) and submit to director weekly and monthly
· Create new Assignment Plan (New, Temp, Change)
· Email each AP to the following contacts (current AP’s need to be sent every Friday):
· Submit AP’s to data entry for filing and entry to the EMR
· Input information to Axis Care- Notes and offers of work and refusals of work
· Input IDT note information- Hospitalizations, (PT and HCW) vacations, SNF placements, and disenrollment’s. We receive IDT notes daily from the client(s), and monthly disenrollment’s
HCW EE Support:
· Rehires: Check for current I-9, physical, TB, and CPR
· Guide Worker’s Comp issues for HCW’s.
· Create HCW EE schedules
· Watch daily/weekly hours for HCW’s with multiple PT’s
· Coordinate schedule with both PT and HCW to assure that PT is getting the proper care at the right time of day according to the PT need
· HCW employee counseling- Conducted when necessary
· Answer questions from internal payroll concerning HCW employee timecard and/or schedules
· Assist with payroll duties and/or processing when necessary
· Answer/return all calls that come to your extension
· Assist HCW with any payroll inquiries
· Contact and inform potential HCW’s of the hiring process
· Contact PT to define a work schedule for the HCW
· Inform all HCW’s of internal process and producers
· Educate HCW on timecard and schedule reporting
· One (1) year of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in healthcare or staffing business.
· Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
· Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Bilingual a plus
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Some college preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Escondido, CA, USA