Site Coordinator- Mattapan, MA
The Site Coordinator is responsible for fulfillment of client orders and supporting HCW, while providing the highest caliber of customer service to our Healthcare Workers and to our clients.
- Input and maintain all communication with home care workers in Axis Care
- Fill all open cases in a timely manner:
- Track/log monthly numbers (#of processed and types of cases) and submit to director weekly and monthly
- Create new Assignment Plan (New, Temp, Change), email and submit
- Input information to ATS (Axis Care) - Notes and offers of work and refusals of work
- Input note information- including Hospitalizations, vacations, SNF placements, and disenrollment’s, etc.
Healthcare Worker(HCW) Support:
- Rehires: Check for current I-9, physical, TB, and CPR
- Guide Worker’s Comp issues for HCW’s.
- Create HCW EE schedules
- Watch daily/weekly hours for HCW’s with multiple PT’s
- Coordinate schedule with both PT and HCW to assure that PT is getting the proper care at the right time of day according to the PT need
- HCW employee counseling- Conducted when necessary
- Answer questions from internal payroll concerning HCW employee timecard and/or schedules
- Assist with payroll duties and/or processing when necessary
- Answer/return all calls that come to your extension
- Assist HCW with any payroll inquiries
- Contact and inform potential HCW’s of the hiring process
- Contact PT to define a work schedule for the HCW
- Inform all HCW’s of internal process and producers
- Educate HCW on timecard and schedule reporting
- One (1) year of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in healthcare or staffing business.
- Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
- Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boston, MA, USA
- Mattapan, Boston, MA, USA