100% Remote Healthcare Recruiter
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to recruit, screen, negotiate with and hire healthcare professionals. Additionally, to execute independent recruiting strategies to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations by producing quality candidates for open job orders. Must be able to work collaboratively with a team and take direction.
- Implement independent recruiting strategies to recruit, screen (interview) and evaluate HCWWs based on to clients’ individual specific needs.
- Responsible for cultivating a network of potential HCWWs. Meet company-based goals by maintaining and increasing candidate pool.
- Hand pick HCW candidates and present to hiring managers based on skill level and background knowledge of client.
- Negotiate compensation package with the HCWs. Maintain acceptable margin.
- Ensure HCW candidate files adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements.
- Manage HCW relationship during term of contract.
- Develop strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email campaigns, social media) to establish relationships and expand candidates.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and recruiting for nursing, allied health and non-clinical positions.
- Convert candidates to working HCWs by working closely with branch personnel to place new hires.
- Ensure candidate concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
- Uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Attend trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
- Complete weekly recruitment reports and special recruiting projects as needed.
- Meet weekly productivity metrics/goals.
- Experience using sourcing tools and ATS tools to identify qualified applicants.
- Minimum one year of experience in full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and relationship management, preferably in staffing.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Must have effective phone presentation, excellent problem-solving abilities, negotiation skills and customer service.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
#IND_1 #CB #IND_2
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Nevada, USA