WHAT WE DO
Nuance Systems is a world class fabrication facility and preferred provider for large companies and firms in need of UHP Gas & Chemical Delivery systems. Our expertise applies to the Semiconductor, Solar, LED and other disruptive high-tech markets. We understand that providing the highest quality products, services and support starts with employees who feel welcomed, cared for, happy and professionally challenged.
IN A NUTSHELL
In this position, you must be motivated, self-directed, and able to manage multiple projects. You will be capable of overseeing and performing a broad range of finance and accounting tasks including month-end close activities, budget versus actual analysis, and customer/product margin analysis. You are a glass-half-full kind of person who has a passion for your work, is a great communicator, and adjusts well in a growing, changing environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare month-end financial statements and reports
- Post all journal entries to the General Ledger and reconcile accordingly
- Manage & record day-to-day transactions including bi-weekly payroll entry
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Explain P&L and BS variance to budget
- Prepare profitability analysis by customer & product line. Report variance to standards
- Prepare weekly & monthly data reporting for management
- Assist Operations in evaluating production performance to standard
- Analysis and reporting for manufacturing costs incurred including overhead absorption and other manufacturing related variances
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of Sub-ledgers
- Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable
- Work with Operations to ensure weekly cycle counts
- Inventory control experience
- Will have input regarding how inventory is managed (working with Supply Chain)
- Ensure payables are recorded and paid within a timely manner
- Monitor past due receivables and escalate as needed
- Identify any areas of concern
- Oversee and record all fixed asset purchases and monthly depreciation expenses according to company policy
- Adhere to and understand Company’s CPAR (Centralized Partnership Audit Regime?-Capital Ex/Spending Policy Approval) policy as it relates to fixed assets
- Maintain CPAR numbers for each fix asset request
- Record all additions and disposals
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Purchasing/Receipts/Cut-off
- Assists in resolving any issues with the Purchasing & Receiving Dept.
- Oversee process of the weekly cash disbursement
- Act as an integral part of financial statement audits, bank audits, 401(k) audits and others as needed (year-end reporting)
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCUESSFUL
- Have integrity, be an excellent communicator/collaborator, and lead by example
- The ability to anticipate potential issues and the resourcefulness and decision-making to solve them
- Execute great time management skills, prioritize effectively and ability to meet deadlines
- Work well independently as well as with the team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant field of study
- Experience in an Accounting or Audit or related role that required a working knowledge of Accounting principles, US GAAP requirements and Internal Financial Controls
- Prior experience with ERP system configuration and troubleshooting preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing organization is preferred
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Sit and work on a computer for long periods of time
- Safety glasses and other required protection should be worn when out in the production area
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Program
- Health Care: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account Options, and Health Savings Account that includes a company contribution.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Sponsored Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time-Off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Assistance
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program Incentive, and rewards all year!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- Tualatin, OR 97062, USA