Lead Fabricator - Weekends (FRI-SUN-5am - 5:30pm) @ PG
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
- Experience assisting in schedule preparation, guiding and directing the work of others, and providing timely positive and constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to effectively give feedback to team-members regarding job-skill performance, task speed and quality levels
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel applications, demonstrate proper computer etiquette
- Ability to read and interpret production schedules and job-work-orders
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and engage employees in decision-making
- Experience in a high-volume production environment desired
- Ability to read, write and speak English; communicate clearly and effectively; interpret complex production documents; and respond effectively to employee inquires or concerns
- Present information and field questions in a thoughtful and professional manner
- Maintain a calm approach when faced with disagreements or differences of opinion
- Self-motivated needing minimal direction
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in an environment of collaborative problem-solving
- Ability to apply basic trouble-shooting skills to solve production-related problems
- Standing for long periods of time
- Occasionally lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted)
- Environment susceptible to seasonal hot and cold temperatures
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required when in the production areas
- PPE is task specific and required in all areas
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Job End Date Friday, March 31, 2023
- 9191 W Buckeye Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353, USA