Weekend Laser Operator @ PureGuard $2000 Sign On
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
- Machine operation from set-up to shut down
- Weekly clean-up duties and daily tool board checklists
- Maintaining accuracy of parts and tooling maintenance
- Inventory control, perform cycle counting of steel (sheet, coil and structural)
- Scrap utilization and disposal Troubleshooting equipment Identify opportunities for process improvement General housekeeping Pre and post verification of all parts
- Create a coil list after pre-verification Legible marking of all parts Learn all aspects of the Cut to length line “CTL” and shear Perform various other assignments per lead person or supervisor direction Comply with established production philosophies designed to increase production, safety and/or quality; e.g., Lean Manufacturing, 5s and TWI methodologies
- Strong mechanical ability
- Knowledge of sheet metal layout (proper fittings), surface grinding and metallurgy.
- Forklift certification (license)
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and safety
- Willingness to learn the more complex aspects of the Laser operation
- Willingness to work in other areas as needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Comply with health, safety, (including OSHA), and environmental procedures, and ensure the cleanliness of the area.
- Dependable; determined, positive in demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good attitude
- Physical Demands
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, March 13, 2023
- 9191 W Buckeye Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353, USA