SUMMARY: This position is responsible for managing production schedules associated with the chemical and/or gas system designs, developing new procedures and communication of the schedule throughout the business value stream.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
To perform the job successfully, this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Monitor inbound orders mailbox and assigned customer portals for new orders and quotes.
- Ensure Quotes, estimates and PO align for pricing, quantities and description. This will include standard and custom projects, spare spares, service upgrades and warranty orders.
- Align files and folders to the appropriate directories and project folders as needed. Maintain project folders.
- Ensure critical information is complete: Customer billing, contact person, shipping terms, shipping address and shipping date.
- Enter projects in ERP System and communicate project schedules as required.
- Complete pre-authorizations to start work on projects prior to PO arrival as required under defined conditions and as directed.
- Update and maintain system sales pricing and budget cost throughout the project as needed. Ensure any changes are communicated and entered appropriately.
- Order entry, order processing, process shipping documents on orders, updating of cost reports and KPIs, support on warranty work.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- Experience creating Gant Charts and pivot tables in Excel.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boise, ID 83713, USA
- Boise, ID, USA