SUMMARY: Provide design and documentation support for any internal or external customer projects. All designs are produced using SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Word, Excel or customer defined software per the project defined scope. Coordinate with engineering and manufacturing with a design effort resulting in complete construction documents with consideration for the planning of future requirements, and code compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain good communication within the Controls Engineering organization, with other engineering disciplines, and with all customers throughout the organization.
- Design and draft complete, legible, and accurate working models/drawings utilizing SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD/DraftSight including various systems and supports for the manufacturing and installation of equipment.
- Coordinate with the engineering design schedule and document production.
- Interface with customer coordinators, engineers, and users to provide drawings for manufacturing and installation of equipment. Communicates constantly with engineers and other designers regarding project engineering and design.
- Be able to make decisions and present questions during construction to mitigate unanticipated construction changes related to system design and engineering following a management of change procedure.
- Organize files and drawings for issue to manufacturing and record keeping utilizing hard file and software systems to include project files and customer required documentation.
- Be aware of safety requirements to assure protection of team member life and health and develop all designs to achieve safe installations.
- Able to work on multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- In-depth knowledge of SOLIDWORKS (required), AutoCAD/DraftSight (secondary), and Windows required software.
- Proficient with PCs and Printers.
- Excellent team working, communication, organizational, and people skills.
- Good service attitude.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
AAS degree in design, technical sciences, or engineering. Equivalent experience may be considered. 5 years of design/drafting experience with a concentration in mechanical piping or electrical panel design preferred.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charts and graphs; and technical data for the purposes of ensuring adherence to quality standards and disciplines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to take technical data and information and simplify for others to use and understand who may not have a technical background
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups
Ability to apply mathematical skills and analyze performance trends in data; Demonstrated experience applying structured problem-solving and decision-making tools and methods.
Ability to analyze financial information, identify discrepancies and provide solutions; Ability to identify problems, collect information, establish facts, and suggest solutions; Ability to develop and support conclusions.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- Boise, ID 83713, USA
- Boise, ID, USA